Monday, January 26, 2009

It's a green day

Last Thursday, on our walk, George and I couldn't resist peering into various green bags left out for recycling collection. I have to report a depressingly high number of Daily Mail readers in our locality. I should also add that no-one else had quite as many bottles as we did.

Two or three houses did, however, have bags entirely filled with shredded paper. Who on earth is paranoid enough to shred all their paper? Or should that be guilty enough??!

I've had a very satisfying morning in work clearing out stuff. While I am a terrible hoarder at home I have no compunction about throwing out stuff at work.

Now I was going to put George in the car and go round the cliffs but I think we'll head for the tip instead. And take Mair with us.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Better to shred it than risk identity
theft.

Suburbia said...

I can't believe you rummage in rubbish Liz!!!!

Anonymous said...

Aileni is right!

And never keep you bank account (numbers) on your computer, etc.