Tuesday, November 04, 2008

Snnnnnzzzzzz, sssnnnnnzzzzz

I may have mentioned before that if there's one thing I'm good at it's sleeping. I think it's an indication of the long to-do list I have on my mind that the last two nights it's taken me ages to fall asleep and I've woken up during the night.

Last night I woke worrying - about the Welsh rugby team. I mean, really: haven't I got enough to think about? In my dream I was watching Wales being trounced when I started cleaning the Millennium Stadium. I don't what is more unlikely: Wales losing 75-0 to Ireland or me cleaning.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

dreams about cleaning sound more like nightmares to me!

Dragonstar said...

I think it must be indicative of the nightmare quality you've ascribed to your neglected cleaning! Don't worry, if you leave it long enough it gets to a stage where it stops looking worse ;)

Katney said...

Hmm. sounds like the beating our WSU Cougars had recently. Not a particularly auspicious season for them.

Likely neither you nor I can do much about it, even if we were to ACTUALY clean the stadiom....

Joy Des Jardins said...

Guilt dreams Liz....I've gotten them before. When you feel you've let something go longer than you're comfortable with....they sometimes come out in your dreams...especially if you're a pretty organized person in general. Oh Poop.

Suburbia said...

I don't do sport (!) but perhaps dreaming about a whole team of rugby players isn't really that bad?!!
;)

Liz Hinds said...

It was raining as well, amanda!

I think it's reached that point, dragonstar!

That's true, katney. So I won't bother!

Pretty organised person? me? I don't think so, joy!

Well, you see, suburbia, that was the problem. My seat was behind a shed so i couldn't even watch!