Thursday, June 26, 2008

Sharing the love

I'm delighted to accept this award from misskris. It was created by Crystal over at Memoirs of a Mommy in honor of the heart donor who saved the life of Crystal's gorgeous baby boy, Noah.

Crystal says: The rules of this award are: SHARE THE LOVE!!! Share this award with all those blogs out there that you love. All the people who make you smile. All those that make you laugh. All those that make your day. All those that leave uplifting comments on your blog. **All I ask, is that you include a link to this post with the award and ask your recipient to do the same**

So let's see, who fits that bill?

Well, there's Suburbia, Hullaballoo, Rose, Furtheron and Mean Mom, so here's to you all with thanks!
xx

4 comments:

Suburbia said...

Liz, I just left a comment on the one above and this pic caught my eye so I scrolled down to read it and there is my name! Thank you , it's a beautiful award. I will post it soon (I'm off to bed now it's late!)
Suburbia x

MissKris said...

You DEFINTELY fit the bill on this one, dear Liz. Coming by here and visiting is one of the highlights of my blog-reading. And you have become such a lovely, lovely friend. (((((HUG)))))

Mean Mom said...

Ah! That's so sweet! Thank you!

Furtheron said...

Blimey!

Big thank you. I'll ponder and continue anon...