Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Chocolate cafe

Bank Holiday Monday was such a grey day I decided to have a baking spree. Our community cafe is open again this week and I was on duty there today so I made some goodies to take with me. In the photo above, we have chocolate raisin slice and chocolate chip muffins (a la Nigella). I'm not a great fan of chocolate cake but I have to admit those muffins were very nice - and they looked dead professional.
We'd decided previously that we'd try quiche on the menu so I took this asparagus quiche along (or most of it - I only saved a bit for my dinner tomorrow). It sold well, so we'll be offering it on the summer menu - assuming we can get enough volunteers to make it!

4 comments:

Anna said...

oh oh oh oh oh!

CherryPie said...

mmm! Chocolate :-)

jmb said...

My mouth is watering looking at this stuff. Chocolate is my favourite.

Furtheron said...

That lot look scrummy.... !