Thursday, April 03, 2008

Let's face the music and dance

How's this for multi-tasking?

I'm in the kitchen eating my lunch (a bowl of Special K). At the same time I'm drying dishes, listening to Ella Fitzgerald, dancing, and writing this post in my head.

I do miss dancing classes. But with Husband away all week there's no way we can get to them. I have to make do with fox-trotting round the kitchen, or devising a routine to Puttin' on the Ritz.

Did I ever tell you that I have a perfect wiggle? The dance teacher said so. It's the only thing I've ever been perfect at so I frequently mention it. A wiggle is more than just shaking the hips, you know. It's a more positive hip action, more up and down than side to side.

But then Tenderly came on and I can't hear that without thinking of Kermit singing it, which, although he was very good, does rather spoil the moment.

* * * * * * * *

I made a to-do list this morning. I'm getting on quite well with it. Admittedly I did add some things after I'd done them (shower, clean teeth etc) just so I could cross them off, but, overall, it's looking more crossed off than not. What I haven't done - and which is in big writing - is WRITE. I mean on my novel . Blogwise I've written more than the average bear might.

2 comments:

Suburbia said...

I got home for work today at 1pm and because we are going away tomorrow I PROMISED MYSELF NOT TO TURN ON THE COMPUTER but instead to get on with all the things, like packing, I have to do.......Well that worked didn't it?!

Vicky Jame said...

Install ringtones for your phone right now. There are lots of ringtone waiting for you to download.

Ringtones collection for mobile phones

Hamara Hal Na Pucho ringtone
Om Shanti Om Instrumental ringtone
Dhadak Title Track ringtone
Tu Mera Hai Sanam ringtone
Download Let me love you ringtone

Download high quality iphone ringtones for your phone, change the sound for your phone right away.