Thursday, February 14, 2008

A performing artiste ... or Coco the clown?

Did I tell you I have a gig? Two actually.

Okay, it would be an exagerration - if I could spell it - to call them gigs but they're the next best thing.

On the Sunday before Easter I've been invited to visit a church in the valleys in the evening to read some of my monologues for a meditation, and on 5th March I have a slot in a WomenCentreStage event at the Dylan Thomas Centre. There are so many of us taking part that we each only have 10 minutes so I'll have to time a monologue and precis it if necessary. Shall I do my toilets or calendar boys, that's the question. I'd better time them and work it out from there.

Off to walk George now so will 'write' my next post in my head while I'm out.

3 comments:

Leslie: said...

Congratulations! Wish I could be there to hear you. *sigh*

Welshcakes Limoncello said...

Gigs! Wow! Congratulations, Liz. Are you going to give us a preview?

Joy Des Jardins said...

What great little gigs Liz....I wish you were taping them so we could see and hear you sweetie.