Thursday, December 20, 2007

Zero tolerance

Cleaning the toilet while balanced on one leg isn't easy.

The other leg was trying to stop George licking the bleach-tainted water.

By 9.05 he had been shut in the kitchen three times for biting me. I am thinking of adopting a zero-tolerance policy. It seems to be all the rage these days. Would he learn, do you think? One bite and he's in the kitchen? No, I don't think so either.
* * * * * * * * * *
Younger Son brought me a souvenir sticker from Amsterdam.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love Amsterdam :0) We're taking the kids next year :0)

Sorry have no advice about George

mdmhvonpa said...

Wow ... well, I went to Toronto once ...

MaryB said...

Only the "souvenir sticker," Liz? Nothing else with it? ;^)

jmb said...

I remember that biting stage really well. It was horrible. I seem to remember that scratching them on the chest was the answer, for then they stop biting. But if you stop, well it starts again. Give it a go, it was magic.

Elsie said...

When our dopey dog was a pup, he enjoyed biting a lot. Vet suggested that each time he bit we tell him firmly "no" and then, a few minutes later, give him a chew toy. When he chewed on his own toy he was to get lots of loving and "good boys" -- and a firm "no" when he bit or chewed on anything else. It seemed to do the trick -- or maybe he just grew out of it. Good luck with whatever you do!

Leslie: said...

Yes, I agree with elsie - try it because I know those baby teeth are just like needles! OUCH!