Friday, November 16, 2007

Puppies ... and stuff

Oh, my, we're going to see some puppies this evening. Well, very soon, in fact. I am practically bursting with excitement.

I could become boring!! You know what proud mums are like.

* * * * * * * * *

Circuit training was fine last night. At the beginning I told Jules, the trainer, that I was coughy and snuffly and that I might not last the evening. As it turned out I was still better than some of the men there!

We're doing a lot of boxing these circuits. I'm no good at jabs or under-cuts (upper-cuts? under-cuts? whatever) because my left hand is an unruly as a teenage glue-sniffer but my hooks are dead good. I bet I could give Enzo Macaroni a run for his money hooking.

* * * * * * * * *

It was cold going to work this morning. The steering wheel was especially cold. I was in the black car and it has a heat vent by the side so I adjusted it so it was blowing at the wheel. Then I - wait for it - turned the steering wheel to get it closer to the air vent.

4 comments:

Anna said...

It won't be boring!! Eeeek!

mdmhvonpa said...

As it turned out I was still better than some of the men there!"


Weaker sex indeed!

Anonymous said...

Oi! erm i hope you're not implying all proud mums are boring ;0)!

Ad fwiw I'd love to see pics/hear about new puppy!

Welshcakes Limoncello said...

No, it certainly won't be boring!

Who's Enzo Macaroni?

Like that about the wheel.