Monday, August 20, 2007

What colo(u)r crayon are you?

You Are a Green Crayon

Your world is colored in harmonious, peaceful, natural colors.
While some may associate green with money, you are one of the least materialistic people around.
Comfort is important to you. You like to feel as relaxed as possible - and you try to make others feel at ease.
You're very happy with who you are, and it certainly shows!

Your color wheel opposite is red. Every time you feel grounded, a red person does their best to shake you.
I don't know about you but I do loads of these tests - anything to avoid working - but I only publish the results if they're flattering to me!

8 comments:

phishez said...

I was blue. I wanted to be red. I like red, its hot and fiery and passionate.

But I guess blue suits me today.

Chris said...

I'm with you there, Liz. Although I do show the ones that indicate that, perhaps, I'm a bit naughty. Naughty but nice. After all, everyone knows that really I'm a grumpy old bag.

Clare said...

I was also blue... Apparently I am harmonious. So I am only 10% evil and very peaceful. How dull am I??

James Higham said...

I'll never know.

mdmhvonpa said...

But ... I wanted to be burnt sienna!


WHAAAAAA.....

Crushed said...

I ended up red.
Not sure how, my favorite colour is blue.

Liz Hinds said...

Phishez and Clare, good to know that you such harmonious beings are visiting!

Chris, yes, a little bit naughty is good. And crazy. An no-one beleives you're really a grumpy old bag!

mdm, you would!

crushed, as I said on your blog, we'd better keep apart.

James, you could you know.

Welshcakes Limoncello said...

I was yelow - very strange!