Thursday, July 26, 2007

How to play dead

Harvey has spent the day doing his dead dog impersonation. I do wish he wouldn't; it's very stressful having to keep checking if he's breathing.

He was very active yesterday even to the extent of getting his head stuck in the arm of the chair; today he is paying for such exertion.

I wonder if he has heard us saying that we're going to Devon to dogsit this weekend. Last time we went away he was poorly; maybe he's getting his 'I'm old, you can't go and leave me,' act together early. (Of course we're not leaving him alone; Younger Son is here to take care of him.)
xx

5 comments:

Maria said...

Aww... how sweet is that picture? Poor baby! I miss having a dog. Thanks for sharing! All the best,
M

Elsie said...

Hershey and Harvey must be long lost brothers. The photo is great and exactly something Hershey would do! Have fun a fun weekend dogsitting.

Furtheron said...

Great photo.

I think I'd get on with Harvey is I was a dog - I think we're on the same level somehow...

Puss-in-Boots said...

Aaawww, poor Harvey...he's missing you in advance.

jmb said...

Great photo Liz, our dogs are no less precious than our children, that's for sure. Hope Harvey is doing well tomorrow.
regards
jmb