Thursday, June 21, 2007

On the town

Husband is away and I have a date tonight!

Husband is okay about it: he is says he is now owed a date with a floozie.

I'm going to the theatre with Derek, my crazy writing buddy, to the Play-offs. Local writers submit short plays and some are performed at the Play-offs, where the audience get to vote for their favourite (who then goes to the finals later in the year).

Derek and I have been planning a joint play-writing project for months so maybe this will help get us moving.

I hope there'll be chocolate on sale as I'll be going straight from circuits again. After the now-traditional wipe-down with a wet lettuce.

5 comments:

Helen Crawford said...

Was there chocolate? Hope you had a good evening. I spent mine at the swimming pool, which I'm likely to soon write about on my new blog, www.turnleftthenwrite.blogspot.com. Enjoy! x x

Welshcakes Limoncello said...

Hope it went well and that there were chocs!

MissKris said...

I have no taste buds and even I still get craving for chocolate, even tho I can't remember after 8 years what it tastes like, haha! I hope there was some real ooey-gooey, lip-smacking PILES of it somewhere! Oh, and I forgot to tell you in my email...Llanfyllin is in Powys, if that helps any. I guess it was another blog friend from Wales who said it's not far from where she lives.

Joy Des Jardins said...

I hope you had a great time Liz....and the chocolate...I hope you got to have some. Is there ANYONE alive who doesn't love chocolate?

Liz Hinds said...

No chocolate (shakes head sadly).