Saturday, June 02, 2007

My stalker

He was waiting for me today when I got to work.

And when I went downstairs later, he was there again.

No-one else has seen him. I wonder if it's Sirius Black. I know he's meant to be dead but he was able to take on animal form. Perhaps he's trying to tell me something. Or it's not Sirius and he's just an evil stalker. Well, he's picked the wrong person to stalk: I can be as obsessive as the next bird.

I snook down five times again during the morning to try and catch him and finally managed it.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sounds intriguing. I had a critter stop by today also.

Anonymous said...

If there was a reflection in the glass of the window the bird may have mistaken the reflection for another bird and slapping and noise would have been an attempt to defend territory. As the morning passed and the sun moved on it's arc the bird may have returned wondering where his rival had got off to.

I experienced the same in the Vexin and to save the bird, and the cleaning after each visit, the shutter needed to remain down until the sun was well up.

Liz Hinds said...

That's an interesting explanation, Jack. I think the sun would have left that side quite early but I will check it out next week.

Jenn in Holland said...

cool! I loved this post. So mysterious... I just had to comment.

Welshcakes Limoncello said...

Oh, the title had me worried there for you, Liz! We've got cicada-stalkers at the moment. They appear at around 5am.

MaryB said...

Wow, Liz, this crow is stalking you. Sirius Black, indeed. Let me know if you see Gary Oldman peeping in your window!