Monday, May 21, 2007

A good start to the week

I had an email this morning telling me that the All Blacks have chosen my article on rugby and football fans to go on their website! That makes me almost an Honorary All Black.

I wonder if they would like me to cover their World Cup games. It wouldn't cost them much, just tickets for the games (two for each as Husband would have to come to carry my bags), and, of course, air fares and hotel accommodation. A bargain if I say so myself.
Oh, and an interview with Doug Howlett.

4 comments:

Anna said...

I may be new to this rugby business, but isn't that the enemy team?

Liz Hinds said...

Well, yes, but Doug Howlett ...

Anna said...

I wasn't going to put another comment (apart from, what does Husband think?!!) but my code-word below is:

ItsyBnsi!

It's obviously referring to you in your wedding outfit.

Welshcakes Limoncello said...

Lots to congratulate you on today - well done! err- who's Doug Howlett?