Tuesday, April 03, 2007

Kris's handwriting challenge

I did post a sample of my hand-writing here - until Dr Stu suggested that, even though it didn't include my signature, it could be used by baddies. So I deleted it.

Although it seems that there is very little that requires a signature these days. I am reminded of an old Peanuts cartoon featuring a character called 536982. With the various PINs I have, I am little more than a number.

No, that's not true: I'm "more than a number in a little black book." I am unique; I have a finger-print that tells me so.

(Details of finger-print currently held by HM Prison.)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

It may not be a good idea to put your handwriting in the net! That, and a non-anonymous blog (ie. your name is known), enables the real baddies to forge your signature :-(

Liz Hinds said...

oh fiddle!

MissKris said...

Oh dear...maybe I better rethink this one, eh?