Wednesday, March 14, 2007

I'm a hero!

Yay, I've done it! Three bottles of blood taken and sent off. Easy peasy. Although I did ask to lie down.

The nurse didn't help by saying things like, 'Oh, it's stuttering. Come on, flow.' And so on. But it was fine.

I've rewarded myself with a hot cross bun and a cup of tea.

Furtheron says I'm courageous. I like to think so.

Having blood taken is an extreme sport. I only did it because my sister-in-law said something about getting free chocolate. I can't find any mention of that in the small print though...

3 comments:

MissKris said...

Liz...just read your comment on my blog. I'm glad I'm not the only one who doesn't know what "Bloglines" is, haha! As to your question about finding your visitors' referrals, I don't have Blogspot so I don't know how you find it in yours...sorry. But I'm giving you a link here to Blogarita's site...she was just ahead of you in the comments and DID know what "Bloglines" is so maybe she can help you with finding your stats, as she's also a Blogspot blogger...and a very nice person as well! Here's the link:

http://www.blogaritaville2.blogspot.com/

MissKris said...

Me again. I was scrolling down your sidebar and just below your lists of blogs is a "Bravenet Free Counter - View Site Stats" so I clicked on "View Site Stats". It will open up a new window and the first page gives you an overview of your site visitors. If you scroll down the page to "Visitor Analysis" and click on "Referrers", it opens up to another page that lists your Top 10 referral sites. Since I have the Pro Service at Bravenet, it shows me EVERY referral site and also how many visitors have come by in the past 6 months. The 'free service', which you have, just lists the Top 10. Hope this helps you out and if you have any more questions, just ask! (((HUG)))

Welshcakes Limoncello said...

An "extreme sport" indeed! Well done, Liz.