Tuesday, February 06, 2007

Walkies

Husband had the day off today so he could move furniture out of our bedroom ready for the carpet fitters. Then he was going to install the new light fitting but he's easily led astray and Holly and I persuaded him to come round the cliffs with us.

It's another of Harvey's old favourites that he can't manage any more, so it was lovely to have an excuse, in the sunshine, to walk it.

We walked from Limeslade to Rotherslade and back; Holly ran from Limeslade to London and back. Or the equivalent of.

Incidentally, our new carpet smells of cowpooh.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Vivid description of new carpet pong. Accurate too Liz.

Elsie said...

Your photos are a pleasure to see. Wish I was there -- except for the cowpooh.

Welshcakes Limoncello said...

Oh, Liz, what wonderful photos! Simi says, "I love you, Holly."

Anonymous said...

Excelent photos. Holly looks like a fun loving dog.

Lee said...

How beautiful those photos are...and how lovely Holly is...such a eager look on her face. :)

Puss-in-Boots said...

Doesn't Holly look cute - she's a real poser, isn't she?

Lovely photos, but it looks cold...brrr.

A carpet that smells like cow poo? I can tell you from experience that there is no way cow poo smells like new carpet!

chux said...

that looks lush - beautiful walk!

Carpet does sound nasty though. I slipped in a cawpat when i was a kid so the smell holds a special place in my memory.

Anonymous said...

Great photos, Liz. I have wondered for years what the new carpet pong reminded me of. Very accurate.