Monday, February 26, 2007

Vital statistics

For some reason my counter stopped working this morning. It claimed that the code had changed. Rubbish. Silly technology. I knew roughly what my count was - I was getting excited as it was approaching 6000 - but it's lost all my statistics too. See what happens when you depend on anything other than your fingers and a bit of paper?

* * * * * * * * * * *

Elder Son tells me that his friend, Otty, is going to sing at the wedding, while they're signing the register. Otty is a rapper so I shall look forward to that.

I really must get started on the wedding cake this week too. Add it to the to-do list.

3 comments:

MissKris said...

Now, THAT would be interesting! You need to make an audio tape and somehow figure out how to put it on to your blog so we can ALL enjoy Otty's singing!

Liz Hinds said...

Hum, might be beyond someone as technologically-challenged as me! But Elder Son is a computer whiz. I shall work on it.

Welshcakes Limoncello said...

I was just going to say that too - that it'll be interesting! It would be great if you could do a tape for us [I wouldn't have a clue how, either!]