Thursday, February 15, 2007

Okay, so I'm outside, now what?

"Are you going to help me get in?"
"No, you can do it, come on."
"No, I can't."
"Yes, you can; you can do it. Come on, clever boy!"
"No, no, I can't."
"Don't be so stupid! Of course you can when you try. Just try!"
"No, I can't."
"Look, I'm not kneeling here all morning trying to persuade you. Come on!"
"Woof, woof, woof"
"Aw, come on, sweetheart, you can do it."
"Woof, woof, woof, woof, woof, woof."
"Right, I'm going; are you coming in?"
"Help me!"
"No, you're quite capable of doing it if you don't think about it and just do it. Come on! And don't hang your head and look so pathetic; it won't work with me!"
"Purleese ..."


Younger Son got fed up with the woofing at this point and lifted him in.





2 comments:

Welshcakes Limoncello said...

Ah, poor Harvey. I know just how he feels some days!

Amazing Gracie said...

We had a dog named Jake that really knew how to work a crowd for sympathy...he figured out that if he limped he'd get the full royal treatment.
Harvey has those big beautiful eyes. How could anyone resist???