Monday, February 26, 2007

It's no laugh-in matter

I think I have my brain in upside-down.

Maybe it was a particularly enthusiastic circuits session that did it but it's not working the right way round.

Normally I sleep soundly at night, occasionally dreaming but nothing much that I recall; for the last week my dreams have been so vivid and so stressful, it's no wonder I am waking up exhausted and yawning all day.

Last night's dream involved Harvey and was, well, too horrid to think about.

Husband asked if I am worrying about anything: not that I know of.

Come to think of it, it's only started since I began eating yoghurts (those with Bifidus ActiRegularis in them). Hmm, interesting. But stoopid.

4 comments:

MissKris said...

I checked your profile to see how old you are...I'm thinking the craziness of your sleep dreaming and everything is somehow due to menopause, ha! I know at 53...if I end up having a GOOD night's sleep...it's a real treasure any more! I go thru fits of insomnia, too. I used to fight it...now I either get up and read or play games or do email on the computer.

Liz Hinds said...

Good be, Kris, I have been very hot in bed the last few nights too, and that's not normal for a freezer like me! Also I seem to have had this period for about 3 and a half weeks!!

Liz Hinds said...

That should, of course, be 'Could be, Kris'. Dyslexia as well. Fingers not typing what my brain is thinking. But it's quite close to be fair!

Welshcakes Limoncello said...

Liz, I think you have an awful lot on your mind at the moment - Harvey, wedding, diet, your work - so it's not surprising. but I'm with you - blame the yogurt!