Monday, February 05, 2007

Christmas Holly

Daughter and Son-in-law have gone to Venice for a few days leaving Holly Dog and Charlie Cat in our care. I am puzzled. How is it that they are the ones who have gone and left Holly and I am the one feeling guilty because she's sad?

* * * * * * * * * * *

We had a Christmas card this morning. From my crazy writing buddy. I wondered why he'd asked for my postcode.

* * * * * * * * * *

I have my little fan heater on in the study. Holly is lying in front of it with her ears blowing in the breeze, Titanic-like.

* * * * * * * * * *

POSTSCRIPT
They have amended the score for my Fantasy rugby team; I am now in position 22,796.

Ah well, it's still not going to spoil my fantasies ...

1 comment:

Elsie said...

You're feeling guilty because you're the one looking at the sad face. Who says dogs don't have feelings?