Thursday, December 14, 2006

Calling Beta Bloggers

Serena and Steve, I've tried to post comments on your blogs and Blogger won't recognise me. I've tried as me, Other and Anonymous and it won't let me through. I haven't had this problem before so I just wanted to let you know that I did visit!

Now I'm off out in Betty. Anyone offering odds on her breaking down?

No, she won't do that; she's a good girl.

Incidentally the 'girls' I went out with last night were all mums together at the same time. I haven't managed to get out with them for the last few years so it was good to catch up and frightening to discover that the toddlers are now dentists and lawyers.

7 comments:

Anna said...

I tried on Shirl's the other day and it wouldn't let me, either. I think they are trying to filter out the technophobes and turn us into a world of Betas.

Anna said...

It's worse than Sainsbury's, who have just decided to completely overhaul their layout. When will these companies understand that some of us DON'T LIKE CHANGE?!!! I am stamping my feet and refusing to Skype, too (if you don't know, you wouldn't want to).

Anonymous said...

I can now post to regular blogs as myself. Before I had to post as other or anonymous. Yes, I think they are trying to do something.

Anonymous said...

I'm so sorry you're having trouble commenting, Liz. All these beta-related problems are getting out of hand. They really, really need to fix it.

Anonymous said...

Hi, Liz. I had terrible probs on Shirl's blog yesterday but discovered today that I could comment on Steve's by signing in as "other" then putting my website address. I looked for help in blogger groups then got so scared by some of the probs people are having with beta that I gave up!
Oh, Anna - thank goodness! - I refuse to "skype" as well! I like writing to people! Let's see what happens now....!

Anonymous said...

It is worth switching to Beta as the template changes are as easy as pie - and by logging into my dashboard each time I come to Blogger, I have no probs.

Anonymous said...

Hello Liz

This is just a quick fly buy to let you know I haven't fallen off the planet - yet! Things are looking pretty dodgy in that area, it could still happen...

Hope all is well in your world.

Robyn