Thursday, December 21, 2006

Breaking down

I've had to call the rescue men out quite a few times over the last month or so. Each time they get called I'm sent a questionnaire to comment on the service recived.

This morning the postman brought me three questionnaires: two were for the same occasion while the third was for a call-out I didn't even make. They must have figured I was due to call them out and sent me a questionnaire ready.

One of the breakdown trucks was parked in the petrol station and followed me out the other day. I feared he was going to follow me to Sainsburys: it's where I break down most often. It's the stress you know.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Now that is funny.

Joy Des Jardins said...

Despite all the breakdowns...I hope you have the Merriest of Christmas's Liz...enjoy every well-earned minute. May 2007 be very,very good to you and your family.

Anonymous said...

Wishing you a Merry (and breakdown-free) Christmas, Liz.