Monday, November 20, 2006

Not bad for a Welsh girl


What American accent do you have?
Your Result: The Northeast

Judging by how you talk you are probably from north Jersey, New York City, Connecticut or Rhode Island. Chances are, if you are from New York City (and not those other places) people would probably be able to tell if they actually heard you speak.

Philadelphia
The Inland North
The Midland
The South
Boston
The West
North Central
What American accent do you have?
Take More Quizzes

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I took this test the other day and came out strongest on The Midland (kinda disappointing for a Southern girl!). The result did say that if I wasn't from the mid-America area, then I was from one of the more urban Southern cities like Atlanta or Charleston. OK. That explains it, then. I scored a strong second for The South, so I don't have to be completely ashamed.

Anonymous said...

I live in Washington State...we have no accent....I know, how boring....

Anonymous said...

So, we have the same accent. Somehow I find that hard to believe, having heard and misunderstood the Welsh accent many times! But I am from Rhode Island, and that might explain everything.