Saturday, September 16, 2006

Message in a bottle

Reno, in Brussels, stopped by my blog; in return I visited his site. He describes SHO()OT MY BLOG! as '...a new kind of "viral marketing" concept based on people’s imagination and creativity. A very bizarre photoblog, but also a very good way...i hope...to catch people’s and media’s attention on my (and your) website.'

It's best if you go and visit his blog rather than me try and explain, and if you do, you'll see my photo! Pic number 75.

I had a good time taking it although I did feel a bit odd wandering to a quiet corner of the beach with a whisky bottle in my hand.

Here is my original photo:














And here people are making the most of the last days of summer. I don't think the beach was on a tilt so it must have been me.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Message in a bottle. Different. Interesting concept for a blog.