Thursday, September 07, 2006

Blogspot hates baked beans

I have tried about - lawks a mercy, what's happening?

I am just in the process of saying that I have tried about 18 times to get a photo of Heinz Beans on my blog when - kapow - it appears. It seems Blogger realised I was calling its bluff and telling the world what a waste of space it is.

But now I don't have to. Blogger is lovely. Just because I have wasted most of the day trying to get this photo on, I'm not upset.

Just because I tried three different photos; just because I tried saving them in different formats; just because I allowed it time in-between attempts; just because I started a whole new post; none of those matter now. I have my photo.

It should be in the previous post but I'm not going to try and move it. I mean it's not as if you don't know what a tin of beans looks like. But it just became a matter of style - making my post look attractive - and principle - not being beaten by a - a - bit of circuitry in the sky.

I thought I was going to have to resort to taking a photo of my nose and posting that. I still might. It is incredibly impressive. If you're impressed by boxers, Walter Matthau or Rumpole.

No comments: