Monday, June 05, 2006

I am like a kitten on triple doses of e-numbers only more grumpy.

Another attempt to get help from BT got me nowhere as my account is locked now for 12 hours. You'd think they'd be able to unlock for you, wouldn't you?

I am DESPERATE to get at my emails. I know today is bound to be the day that an agent emails me and wants an immediate reply and if I don't answer straightaway they will assume I have placed my manuscript elsewhere and not be interested any more. And it will all be the fault of BT.

I can't do anything; I am so edgy. Is this a sign of addiction I wonder? One day without and I'm chewing legs off furniture.

So to take my mind off it, I'll post some photos of the ramp. (You know you want to see it really.)

First tentative steps









His back legs give way and he needs a helping hand
Harvey approves of the ramp















2 comments:

Anna said...

Aww, babes! I bet he's thrilled - how many other dogs get their very own ramp? We will have to come and visit him/the ramp/you soon.

Anna said...

Did you see my email about strawberry mousse last night? I accidentally sent it to our neighbour Jason first. No idea what he thought about that!! Probably that he is living nextdoor to an axe murderer!!