Tuesday, June 27, 2006

Here's to you, little Spider

This morning a spider climbed out of our bath.

Have you ever seen a spider succeed in its attempts to climb out of a bath? I haven't. Not before now. But this was the Edmund Hilary of spiders.

Not satisfied with climbing out of the bath, he set himself the task of climbing up the tap. I said, 'I don't think you should do that, little spider!' But he ignored me and this is the result.

The little photo is to show you the tap - he climbed up the inner curve, if you see what I mean - and the large photo is Spider, King of the Mountaineers.


2 comments:

Shirley said...

You see I would be more worried about the large female spider he's looking for than admiring his mountaineering spirit!

Donna said...

My boyfriend would have squealed and screamed to high heaven if he'd seen that.

That spider is disgusting!