Wednesday, June 21, 2006

Another day, another disaster

No poo to greet me today ... no, Harvey, I know it's not surprising as you didn't get fed yesterday ... no, I am not cruel; it is for your own good ... I say, that's who ... me and lots of experts who say that you shouldn't eat when you have an upset tummy ... it's no good grumbling, and you can have some dry food today ... I know you don't like dry food but neither do I like clearing up piles of smelly poo ... don't mutter under your breath!

Anyway as I was saying before I was rudely interrupted, the day got off to a better start until I tried to have my breakfast. Then I discovered there was no milk. I LOVE my cereal; I cannot face a day without it. I am going to have to shower and go straight to the shop. I thought about waking younger son and making him go as he is the culprit, drinking loads of milk as he does, but then I remembered the two bowls of Frosties I had during the football last night.

I think I could live on Frosties (and bananas and grapes and cheese and ...)

There was enough milk for a cup of tea so while I'm drinking that, I'm typing this ... on a computer screen faded and covered in grey lines.
I've tried turning it off with no improvement so will restart the computer while I'm showering. But it has a terminal feel about it.

2 comments:

Shirley said...

It may not be death it could be a dying graphics card!




That's it my computer expertise is over, do you think I peaked too early?

Word is = inwchi

Liz Hinds said...

Daiawn

nos da

Very good, good night.

Mine is a trade union for alpabetists.
asdau