Wednesday, May 10, 2006

Will it be Ruth or Michelle?

In the shower this morning I was thinking about the meeting I went to last week where John Smith, the biker preacher, spoke. I've talked to a few people about it and most seem to be in rough agreement. As one person said to me, 'He was very black and white.'

Linden doesn't do black and white. We're more shades of purple and green. No-one is Linden is going to say, 'This is the way it is and if you don't agree you can go now.' One or two might say, 'This is the way it is,' but that's as far as they would go.

Sometimes I wonder if we have gone too far down the track 'to ever come back' (is that a song? Or did I just make it up? It should be a song; perhaps I'll write one and Alun can put it to music and we will go on and become as famous as Rice and Lloyd Webber. With Alun as the ugly one.)

But I am Ms Wishy Washy so it suits me just fine.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * *

The final of The Apprentice tonight. I think the smart money has been on Ruth since fairly early on in the show. She not only talks the talk but does the job too. I wouldn't want her as one of my friends though. Then again, maybe better as a friend than an enemy - after what she did to Sayed when they went head-to-head. Although I doubt if anyone who wants to be Sir Alan Sugar's apprentice would want me as their friend.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * *

Whatever happened to Athena?

No comments: