Wednesday, May 31, 2006

Swill and swoosh

It is a bad habit I have.

But so much of my mail looks boring that I can't see the point in opening it. I leave it lying on the table in the hall until I get fed-up and throw it away. I usually open it before chucking just in case it is a bank statement or something I need to keep, but no-one interesting ever writes to me.

Then again I never write to anyone so what can I expect?

* * * * * * * * * * * * *

I am force-filling myself full of cranberry juice and barley water (ladies will understand the significance). By late afternoon I will be making swooshing noises as I walk.

2 comments:

Shirley said...

Half a teaspoon of Bicarb in a glass of warm water is good too luvvy, hope you feel better soon.

Emmy Ellis said...

Oooh, don't envy you having to do the cranberry juice 'thing'.

Ouch!

:o)