Thursday, May 04, 2006

Of course, it's obvious now!

The reason I put a photo of my washing on my blog was because it was a picture from the Lord. I didn't realise until I was out on my walk today when he spoke to me and sayeth, 'You need to hang out and be filled with my air; you need to have the cobwebs of dust that hang from your heart blown away by the wind of my spirit. Be free, go with the flow, shake off the pegs that pin you down. Be a dirty t-towel no longer; be a Persil-white tablecloth.'

That's verbatim.

Note to self: watch out for thunderbolts.

On a different note, last night I dreamed I had moved into the Galleon flat. (This is a flat owned by the church and used to accommodate various young people.) I had only been there five minutes and Tim O was being unpleasant to me, not letting me use the kettle. I am worried about my sanity.

Now I'm going to peg myself on the line.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Liz that is quality. I read your blog every now and then, find it very entertaining, and occasionally think of leaving a comment but never do. But the thought of you moving into the Galleon and having to put up with Tim has made me write. If you ever make it over, you're welcome to a cuppa anytime. And I have a teapot.

Liz Hinds said...

Thank you, Helen. I'll remember that!

Tim said...

Hands off my kettle

Liz Hinds said...

I would expect no more of you, Tim!