Wednesday, March 08, 2006

Toothpaste on my sweatshirt told a tale on me

It's impossible to get toothpaste off clothes, I find. Without a proper wash that is. No amount of sponging will completely remove the telltale smudge.

A combination of weight gain, hormonal turmoil, toothpaste and the fact we're going to a wedding on Saturday and will miss the rugby, is helping me perfect my impression of hell-on-legs. I feel sorry for anyone who crosses me today.

When we agreed to go to the wedding, the Six Nations tournament hadn't started and we assumed that the Italy game would be a small hurdle for the Wales team to leap and missing it wouldn't be crucial: that was before Ruddygate. Now the Welsh have something to prove. Yes, I know they said that before the Ireland game - look what happened there.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

Maryb has a lovely post on her blog about the vicar who has resigned because she can't forgive the bombers who killed her daughter in July. There is a link to Mary's blog in my friends list. If I knew how to, I would put the link in here with her name but I don't so I won't.

Daughter has created a new blog on the lines of Nigel Slater's Kitchen Diary - only for veggies. Again if you visit the link to Anna she will tell you where to find it. It's very good.

No comments: