Wednesday, February 15, 2006

Tra la la


There is a wondrous tree stump in the woods. Depending on the angle it could be a donkey's head or a wizened old man's face. It would look marvellous in our garden. I will have to talk nicely to husband next time we walk and persuade him to take a wheelbarrow. And wellies without holes as it is on the opposite bank of the stream.

* * * * * * * * * * * *

Plasterer caused me some concern today as he announced that the bath and shower we have bought will not fit in the space we've allocated to it. Worried email to husband results in calming email returned. He has already considered this and 'have a plan'. Plasterer does not sound convinced. I smile merrily and say all will be fine.

* * * * * * * * * * * *

Thrive tonight. It is a shame that boxing is not part of this circuit: I could do with taking it out on something. Taking what out? The edginess that has been part of my day since this morning.

I don't think we have any wellies without holes. Not left feet anyway. I wonder if I could get away with wearing two right feet.

I am struggling with the Time Traveller. Only because I read last thing at night and it is the sort of book that takes concentration. What's that, Harvs? ... You're hungry? Oh, yes, it is tea-time.

No comments: