Friday, January 27, 2006

Happy Birthday, Mozart

As I was driving home today a memory flittered into my head. It's only a vague recollection but I think I might, in the heat of the moment in drumming this week, have volunteered to march through Mumbles on St David's Day, playing a drum. Not that I am not now almost an expert drummer when it comes to sausage, beans and egg and mushrooms, but controlling my feet, holding a drum and keeping a beat might just be brain overload.

Mental note: do not put hand up for anything in future.

Unless it is a cup of tea.

Or chocolate.

Do all men wee in the shower? I am quite horrified by Alun's confession.

Dance class tonight. Hope the marriage guidance counsellors are on hand.

1 comment:

Tim said...

Alun's on his own with that one. I'm sure most people are capable of thinking "hmm I need a pee" before they step in a shower. Even if they hadn't noticed the need I'm sure most of us can hold it for 5 minutes until we've finished showering.

Just baked the new cake - looking lovely although I'm worried it's not as good as my last one. Anyway piece will be delivered sunday.