Tuesday, December 06, 2005

Tentative steps

Okay, following on from rethink/redirectioning (or rather multi-directioning), I have sent some monologues to Kingsway publishers this morning. They already have another collection being considered but they're willing to look at my work too. They're all Bible characters and I've read lots of them aloud - or had them performed - either in church or in prison. So, God, it's up to you now.

Off to work now. Christmas tree arrived last night - I'm fairly sure it's legit - so we can start decorating it after the morning's class has left. I've just re-read that sentence; it sounds as though a tree mysteriously appeared on the Centre's doorstep. That's a much nicer explanation; shame it's not true. But I can pretend.

3 comments:

Tim said...

Do you get paid for decorating the tree? If you do then can I put the cafe tree up in my hours? Please say yes!

Liz Hinds said...

Yes.

Tim said...

Back of the net!