Tuesday, December 13, 2005

Botheration

I've just realised that husband has gone away without getting decorations down from the attic. That means I will have to brave the scary loft ladder. Not that it's actually scary unless you're a complete and utter wimp. Like me and Harvey. No, I know you don't want to go up it anyway, Harvs, but I'm just pointing out that you're a wimp too. ... You are so.

On our walks these days it takes us a long time to get not far. Except today. We got to where we normally turn back and Harvey wanted to go on; he even cantered. That lasted about five minutes. Just long enough for us to get to the end of the path and for Harvey to think, 'Maybe this wasn't such a good idea after all.'

Perhaps he will be too tired to bark aimlessly tonight.

Handy hint for the day: no home should be without a Tubigrip. You never know when you might need one.

Nearly time for Neighbours. I can't believe the new man in Susan's life has got leukaemia. Or perhaps I can.

No comments: