Tuesday, November 01, 2005

Whoops

I appear to have locked the garage keys in the garage. As the spare key is in Bournemouth I might have a bit of a problem.

Tomorrow I will try the credit card trick that always works on the television. Also brute strength (of which I have a lot naturally.)

Other than that it will have to be buses or lifts or not go anywhere. I can't not go to Thrive!

I was up before 7 this morning as Harvey couldn't sleep. Yes, I know you were woken up early, Harvs, but you could have gone back to sleep. I was trying to. It wasn't that difficult.

Love Soup is starting to drag now. Surely they must get together soon.

An envelope arrived today and on the front it read, Lonely heart enclosed. I haven't opened it. I don't think I would like what I might find. It's bound to be sad if not dripping with blood.

Yawn yawn. Time for bed, said Zebedee.

No comments: