Wednesday, November 30, 2005

Top 20

I am at this moment, 8.19 am, number 20 in the world! Not as good as Tim's top ten ranking but, hey, I don't have my glasses on. I needed to record that fact now because I've probably already moved down one or two slots. And by the end of the day will have dropped out of the rankings altogether. There are a lot of good jigsaw-ers in the world. Actually, there are a lot of people who have nothing better to do than keep doing the jigsaw until they could do it in their sleep faster than I could do it wide awake.

I hope they have some Christmassy jigsaws in December. Although that will probably mean lots of snow.

See what an early start I am making? This is part of my new resolution. It has floundered
slightly as I have discovered that we should be printing the new issue of the church magazine this week and I have hardly started on the layout yet. I sort of forgot but also had lots of work to do. Yes, so that's my excuse. Anyway I am going into work (overtime!) this afternoon to get it done. I am hoping some deliveries will be made this morning; that's why I'm not going in first thing. Anyway by going in this afternoon I can stay on for Thrive. So it all works out for the best.

There was a slug sliming up the wall last night. And me with no slug-ridder in the house. Huh, who needs men? I did it all by myself, no problem.

No comments: