Monday, November 07, 2005

3-41

Deep sigh. And again.

Trouble is that Wales weren't really bad - apart from the lineouts, the scrums and losing the ball. I really hoped we'd gotten away from that sort of scoreline. More deep sighs.

Think about other things.

A foz wandered through the garden this morning. Now that would have been something - a big orange bear in the bushes. It's time to get things started on the Muppet show tonight.

There is a picture on our office door of Miss Piggy with my name underneath. I wonder which of Miss Piggy's multifarious qualities they are associating me with. They being Cath and Em. The voice? The personality? The bosom? Can't be the hair. There are worse people to be likened to. Margaret Thatcher. Adolf Hitler. Russell Crowe. Could do with a bit of Miss Piggy's confidence. Perhaps I should take up her habit of slapping people when they disagree with me. Heyyyy yohhhh! Watch out, Alun.

First son will be arriving in Madrid about now.

No comments: